Atlas Flight allows you to quickly and easily plan missions for your DJI drone and RedEdge-M, RedEdge or Parrot Sequoia multispectral camera. With just a few taps, you'll be collecting data: just set your desired altitude, speed, and overlap.
- Create a simple rectangular flight plan or log into Atlas and choose a field (the flight plan will be drawn over the field).
- Choose desired speed, altitude, and overlap.
- Automatically configures camera's settings (via WiFi).
- Capture calibrated reflectance panels (in app).
- Pause, stop, and resume flights. You can even change the batteries and resume flights.
-iPad and iPhone (iOS devices only)
- DJI aircraft only (Tested on a Matrice 100, 200, 600, Phantom 3, Phantom 4, Inspire 1, Inspire 2)
- RedEdge, RedEdge-M or Parrot Sequoia camera (not required to plan and launch)
- DJI stock camera not required to be installed on aircraft