MicaSense uses drones and big data to make information more accessible. Our initial focus in the agriculture market enables individual growers and enterprises alike to benefit from timely, accessible, and accurate information about their farms. This information lets them close to loop – minimizing inputs and environmental impact while maximizing crop yields.
We are a tight-knit group of hardware designers, software engineers, and rocket scientists. We are aerial robotics and product development experts. Growers use our sensing platform to turn low-cost drones into personal micro-satellites, gathering data when and where they need it at a fraction of the cost. We create reliable, repeatable data and provide a leaf-scale look at the health of crops today and over time.
Join us! Be a part of a vibrant team, applying your creative problem-solving skills to real-word applications that make a difference.
Inside Sales Associate - Seattle, WA
All positions are based from our new office at 1300 N Northlake Way in the heart of Fremont! Amazing views of Lake Union, plenty of natural light, and literally steps from the Burke-Gilman Trail!
Benefits and Perks
- Outstanding employee healthcare plan, 100% covered for employees
- Company subsidized bus/metro passes
- Excellent working environment in Fremont neighborhood, overlooking north side of Lake Union
- Easy access to Burke-Gilman trail
- Access to office full kitchen with complimentary espresso, drinks, snacks
- Impromptu NERF gun fights and mini-drone races