Inside Sales/Operations Associate
Unmanned Aircraft Sensors and Services
Location: Seattle, WA
MicaSense is a Seattle-based company transitioning from “start-up” mode to become a market leader with its advanced multispectral imaging and analytics solutions for the worldwide agriculture industry.
The primary role of the Inside Sales Associate will be to assist in completing the sale from the point of the customer agreeing to purchase to shipment of the order. You will support the MicaSense sales and operations teams and the MicaSense dealer network with the end-goal of creating satisfied customers and maximizing our sales opportunities. The successful candidate will bring energy, adaptability and a sense of humor to a role that promises personal and professional growth in a small company environment.
- Collaborate with sales team to ensure timely completion of sales leads/opportunities in the pipeline.
- Develop and maintain customer profiles in CRM (Salesforce).
- Generate quotes and invoices for current orders.
- Assist the operations/shipping team with shipments as needed.
- Develop technical expertise and knowledge of MicaSense products.
- Outreach to existing leads through phone calls, emails and web-meetings to help move them through the sales pipeline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional phone and web-meeting demeanor.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; meticulous with record-keeping.
- Self-motivated and resourceful; willing to ask questions and take initiative.
- Four-year degree in related field.
- Consultative sales experience/training and/or technical sales experience a plus.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Parking options, company subsidized ORCA bus/metro passes, bike-to-work incentive programs.
- Excellent working environment in Fremont neighborhood, overlooking north side of Lake Union, with easy access to Burke-Gilman trail.
- Access to office full kitchen with complimentary espresso, drinks, snacks.
- Impromptu NERF gun fights and mini-drone races