Revolutionary solutions for agricultural remote sensing
Remote sensing solutions for precision agriculture
New technologies are revolutionizing the use of remote sensing in agriculture. The widespread availability of low cost unmanned aircraft enables agricultural professionals to cost-effectively gather crop health information without waiting for satellite passes or paying the high costs of manned-aircraft flights. Imagery can be collected at resolutions measured in just inches per pixel. Data captured on a frequent basis enables growers and agronomists to map the health and vigor of crops today as well as observe changes in crop health over time.
MicaSense delivers technologies that enable this revolution
Multispectral remote sensing provides radically new perspectives on the health and vigor of crops. It allows growers and agronomists to detect areas of stress in a crop and manage these issues immediately. It enables precise application of nutrient inputs and disease preventative actions based on the actual field conditions today. Below are some examples of images and vegetation-index maps using data captured with MicaSense multispectral cameras and analyzed through our data processing tools. Higher vigor areas show as higher numbers. See the FAQ for details on NDVI.
MicaSense ATLAS™ offers a powerful data service for storage, processing, analysis, and presentation of multispectral data. Using secure cloud-based servers, your raw data is processed into actionable information that can be accessed from any internet-connected device.
- Secure - your data is encrypted during upload and is stored in secure US-based servers.
- Accurate - we do the heavy lifting to provide you reliable data. Our processing workflows include band-to-band registration and implementation of camera calibration parameters to ensure accurate results.
- A complete solution - your processed data is presented as ortho-rectified mosaics, terrain elevation models, vegetation index layers, and analytics information maps.
- Easy to navigate - our intuitive user interface allows you to quickly define field boundaries, manage data layers and overlays, and securely share your data.
- Flexible - our data platform includes an API for access by developers and customized application integrators.
RedEdge® by MicaSense
Designed for optimal spectral and spatial resolution and featuring a variety of integration options, RedEdge® is the ideal solution for research and remote sensing professionals.
Sequoia by Parrot
Powerful imaging in a miniature package: Parrot Sequoia™ is our smallest and most cost-effective remote sensing solution, for integration with any multi-rotor or fixed-wing platform.
MicaSense Atlas is a cloud-based data platform for processing, storage, management, presentation, and analytics of multispectral data.