The ENVI Analytics Symposium will feature analytical thought leaders and practitioners from around the world.
The theme of the 2018 EAS is “Analytics to Answers.” Today, organizations around the world rely on remotely sensed data for insightful information across domains including utilities, defense & intelligence, and disaster management. However, it frequently takes more than just data to resolve an increasingly complicated set of problems. Success results from being able to quickly extract answers that reveal not only what happened in the past and is currently in progress, but also accurately predicts what is likely to happen in the future.
Topics will include:
- The future of remotely sensed data
- Industry solutions using geospatial analytics
- Multi-temporal analysis and predictive analytics
- Earth observation to benefit humanity
- Applying deep learning to automate decisions
- Turning big data into insights for government and national security